- Curriculum Vitae Bio
- Data Analytics Research Team
- Fellow of the American Statistical Association (inducted August 2011)
- Major areas of interest: applied statistics, the analysis of living standards surveys, data mining, international statistics, model selection
- Currently researching multilevel models and living standards in Vietnam, clustering methods, models of gambling expenditures and social networks, notably in Senegal.
- United States co-editor of Case Studies in Business, Industry and Government Statistics (CSBIGS).
- Co-editor of The Vietnamese Household: Explorations Using the Living Standards Measurement Survey (1992-1993) and Health and Wealth in Vietnam: An Analysis of Household Living Standards (1998).
- Book on Living Standards Analytics, Springer Verlag
- Over sixty articles in journals such as The American Statistician, BizEd, Telecommunications Policy, Journal of Higher Education Management, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, Journal of Interactive Marketing, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Studies in Family Planning, Journal of Population Economics, Journal of Biosocial Science, Annals of Statistics, Sankhya, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Communications in Statistics, Statistica Sinica.
Current PhD students in Business Analytics:
- Joe Dery
- Funda Sarican
- Fernanda Maciel
- Kevin Mentzer
- Changan Zhang
Past PhD students in Business Analytics:
- Guangying Hua, now Dr. Hua (May 2011), Boston Consulting Group
- Maria Skaletsky, now Dr. Skaletsky (May 2013), Bentley University
- Mayokun Soremekun, now Dr. Soremekun (May 2013), OLX, Nigeria
- Guillaume Weisang, now Dr. Weisang (May 2011), Clark University
|DART (Data Analytics Research Team)International Collaborators
The voice of analytics