- Curriculum Vitae Bio LinkedIn
- Data Analytics Research Team
- Fellow of the American Statistical Association (inducted August 2011)
- Major areas of interest: music analytics, global analytics, the analysis of living standards surveys, data mining, applied statistics, model selection
- Currently researching music analytics, global analytics
- United States co-editor of Case Studies in Business, Industry and Government Statistics (CSBIGS).
- Co-editor of The Vietnamese Household: Explorations Using the Living Standards Measurement Survey (1992-1993) and Health and Wealth in Vietnam: An Analysis of Household Living Standards (1998).
- Book on Living Standards Analytics, Springer Verlag
- Over seventy articles in journals such as The American Statistician, BizEd, Telecommunications Policy, Journal of Higher Education Management, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, Journal of Interactive Marketing, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Studies in Family Planning, Journal of Population Economics, Journal of Biosocial Science, Annals of Statistics, Sankhya, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Communications in Statistics, Statistica Sinica.
Current PhD students in Business Analytics:
Past PhD students in Business Analytics:
- Guangying Hua, now Dr. Hua (May 2011), Boston Consulting Group
- Kevin Mentzer, now Dr. Mentzer (May 2016), Bryant University
- Maria Skaletsky, now Dr. Skaletsky (May 2013), Bentley University
- Mayokun Soremekun, now Dr. Soremekun (May 2013), OLX, Nigeria
- Guillaume Weisang, now Dr. Weisang (May 2011), Clark University
- Changan Zhang, now Dr. Zhang (May 2016), CTrip, China